Fairview Board of Directors meeting:
The Board of the Fairview District Home is scheduled to meet on November 16, 2023 at Fairview Home, beginning at 10:00 AM. If you are interested in attending, please contact Kristy McMahan at email@example.com.
Fairview Home, Inc. Assisted Living Facility is a Virginia Department of Social Services licensed 64-bed facility operated by Fairview Home, Inc. and managed by New River Valley Community Services.
Fairview Home serves adults of at least 18 years of age who meet the criteria for Assisted Living on the Virginia Uniform Assessment Instrument. The Virginia Uniform Assessment Instrument is typically completed by a case manager, Department of Social Services worker or other social worker. Residents must be ambulatory. We do not have accommodations for residents with serious cognitive impairments.
The base fee for Room and Board is a minimum of the current Virginia Auxiliary Grant rate per month and based on income.
Included in those services are:
– a shared, furnished bedroom;
– 3 meals per day and snacks;
– at least weekly general housekeeping of resident’s rooms;
– furnished linens and personal laundry services;
– routine organized in-house leisure activities;
– payee services;
– assistance with arranging transportation services;
– all utilities including cable television service to resident’s room (except private telephone);
– medication administration;
– assistance with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living as specified in the Individual Service Plan.
For more information, contact Kristy McMahan at 540-674-5260 ext. 3421.