Helpful Hints for completing your application with NRVCS:
1. If you are applying for the first time with us, please make sure your resume and your application match. Please include all employment, even if it doesn’t seem relevant. Start with your most recent employer and work backwards.
2. Please do not write “See Resume” on your application. Attention to detail is very important, and we take that into consideration when looking at applicants.
3. Professional References – please include one person who was in a supervisory role over your position – if possible.
4. If you have applied with us in the past, please take the time to look over your application and update it if necessary. Look at the following areas:
– Email address and phone number – are these up to date?
– Date available to start
– Education: Have you completed any degree or coursework since your last application?
– Work Experience: Start with your current or most recent employer and work backwards.