Fairview Home, Inc. Assisted Living Facility is a Virginia Department of Social Services licensed 64-bed facility operated by Fairview Home, Inc. and managed by New River Valley Community Services.
Fairview Home serves adults of at least 18 years of age who meet the criteria for Assisted Living on the Virginia Uniform Assessment Instrument and are eligible for the Department of Social Services Auxiliary Grant. The Virginia Uniform Assessment Instrument is typically completed by a case manager, Department of Social Services worker or other social worker. Residents must be ambulatory and have a current diagnosis or history of a mental illness, intellectual disability, and/or substance abuse disorder in remission. We do not have accommodations for residents with serious cognitive impairments.
The base fee for Room and Board is the current Auxiliary Grant rate ($1,219 as of January 1, 2015).
Included in those services are:
– a shared, furnished bedroom;
– 3 meals per day and 3 snacks per day;
– at least weekly general housekeeping of resident’s rooms;
– furnished linens and personal laundry services;
– routine organized in-house leisure activities;
– payee services;
– assistance with arranging transportation services;
– all utilities including cable television service to resident’s room (except private telephone);
– medication administration;
– assistance with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living as specified in the Individual Service Plan.
For more information, contact Kristy McMahan at 540-674-5260 ext. 101.